Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happiness from within!

I'm so nervous to click on my com and check my results!
Can't sleep on the day before is cracking me up!
My results was good.
Maintain my standards.
Current GPA 3.5. Cumulative 3.7.
Not bad huh?

^_^

On the following day of the release of my ITE results was the release of JPAE.
Once again I'm suffering from insomnia these 2 days!
Was so nervous checking my JPAE results!

And the results was?
Congratulation Yam Hui Ping!
You have been posted to NP - Ngee Ann Polytechnic Accountancy

I was like, crap!
I wanted SP!
But on the other hand I was happy because known to everyone, NP IS the best business school.
So what can I say?
Fantastic! I felt like finally there is something I can proud of now!
Can't wait to feel what is like to be a poly student!

^_^